LL.M. (Washington College of Law, American University)
LL.B. (Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University)
Lawyer’s License, Lawyer Council of Thailand
Notarial Services Attorney License
T (66) 2264 5055 F (66) 2264 5057
Krida is fluent in Thai and English.
Krida has more than 14 years’ experience in acting for both local and multi-national corporations on a wide range of litigation, dispute resolution and general commercial matters. During his career, Krida has worked at a leading Thai law firm, a niche Thai law firm specialising in tax and disputes, and most recently in the Bangkok office of a leading international firm. His experience has equipped him with the ability to handle large scale and complex cases for both local and international clients, as well as to offer strategic and practical legal advice to his clients.
Krida’s areas of practice are commercial litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution matters, including business rehabilitation cases, labour, construction, international trade, debt recovery and shareholders’ disputes. Krida also frequently advises on regulatory/compliance, insurance and reinsurance matters.
- Acting for a Spanish financial institution in loan recovery proceedings and advising on debt restructuring negotiations.
- Acting for a leading international truck manufacturer in a wrongful act claim by its distributor in Thailand.
- Acting for an international life insurance company and its director in a labour dispute in relation to the termination of a senior management executive.
- Representing an international water company in administrative court proceedings to enforce an arbitration award against a Thai public sector body arising from construction works to reduce wastage in the Bangkok water distribution system.
- Representing the owners of one of Bangkok's flagship office/hotel developments, in arbitration proceedings against the main construction contractor for that project.
- Representing several international funds and financial institutions in complex and highly contested business rehabilitation proceeding of a major telecommunications company in Thailand.
- Acting for a major telecommunications service provider in an appeal against the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration’s ruling regarding building and land tax over public telephone booths at the Central Tax Court.
- Advising a leading tobacco manufacturer on statutory compliance matters relating to packaging, labelling and advertising of tobacco products.
- Advising an international re-insurance company on Thai law compliance issues in respect of a risk management contract with governmental agency.
- Extraordinary Member of Thai Bar Association